Triple Jubilee

Little hospital founded by Madame the Countess d’Imecourt for the sick of Roucy, Concevreux, Gernicourt, etc. In service since Sept. 11, 1862 by the Sisters of St. Charles of Nancy. So reads the description from a turn of the (twentieth) century post card of this property, known as the Hospice of Roucy. 150 years ago, … More Triple Jubilee